The website you are viewing is owned by the company POOL SPAIN S.L.. CIF B-81886764 and social address in Camino Molino, 10 45920 La Torre de Esteban Hambrán, Toledo, Spain hereinafter "ELBILLAR.ES". For any questions or queries please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +34 925 79 50 08 / +34 661 51 66 24, or I send an email to the above address.
Please note that rates, of products, They displayed on our website are WITHOUT TAXES.
The Web site "ELBILLAR.ES" stores and records information (cookies) own and third on your computer.
Some sites automatically recorded cookies, such as the user's IP address. All computers connected to the Internet are assigned a unique number called IP address (the "Internet Protocol", Internet Protocol). Since these numbers are usually assigned in blocks by country, an IP address could be used to identify the country from which a computer is connected to Internet.
This information is obtained with the "Cookies".
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to the user's computer each time you visit a website. When revisiting the same site, The cookie allows the website to recognize your browser. Cookies can store user preferences and other information. Your browser settings can be modified to reject all cookies or to indicate when to send. But nevertheless, it may be that some of the functions or services of the website may not function properly without cookies.
These cookies are used to collect anonymous data used to manage, improve websites and compile an analysis of user behavior to visit the website.
We inform you that our Web site is registered in Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., and therefore the information generated about the use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States and only you can access them ELBILLAR.ES.
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool of Google that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website. Likewise, enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” Y “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
– Cookie _ga: User Cookie – expires 2 years since the last update
This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, the first and last time the user wore the web. It is used to count how many times you visit the site a single user.
– cookie _gat: User Cookie – expires 10 minutes of your last visit.
This cookie is used to limit the percentage of applications and collects information anonymously..
The Web site ELBILLAR.ES stores and records TREASURY COOKIES:
Origin: Cookies advisor, plugin de WordPress
Kind: cookie propia, persistent and personalization.
Duration: One year.
Kind: cookie propia, Technical and session.
Function: This cookie is used so that the content manager WordPress check whether the browser has cookies enabled.
– Cookie _gid:
Session cookie – expires 24 hours since the last update
Cookie classification process, Cookies are not classified cookies for which we are still in the process of sorting, together with individual providers cookies.
– reg_ext_ref , reg_fb_ref y reg_fb_gate : Cookies third owned by Facebook, whose purpose is to protect, protect other users and protect Facebook and make Facebook easier or faster can be used, etc.. The duration of this cookie on the user's device is until your session.
More information about the operation of these cookies in:https://es-es.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
Our website can be used even if cookies are disabled in the browser.
To prevent cookies remain stored on your computer or device, you should consult the instructions for your Internet browser, but note that in some cases, Blocking cookies may prevent access to certain websites or some of their functions, depending on the options chosen Internet.
You can also delete cookies easily, through the browser you are using, but also to remove other information can be disposed of as user preferences.
Here are how to delete cookies in browsers most used by our users:
– Internet Explorer, go to the Tools menu and select Internet Options, and then to the Privacy tab, in the General tab you can delete cookies and history with pages visited. Internet Explorer 8 In navigation mode Private that prevents the browser from storing cookies it is included, Temporary Internet Files, history and other data.
– Mozilla Firefox, on the Tools menu select Options, and finally, Privacy from which the user can decide which accepts cookies, who and how long you want to store on your computer. Likewise, if the button is pressed delete cookies individually, It accessed another menu that lets you delete these files from your computer. Firefox 3.5 also it includes the possibility of private browsing from the tools menu.
– Google Chrome, go to the Tools menu, then Options, and click on the Advanced tab and go to the Security section, from Cookie settings, click on the button Show cookies and delete all cookies from the list, by clicking on the Delete All button. You can also delete all the cookies you've created in a given period with the Clear browsing data option in the Tools menu.
– Opera(Windows), select the Tools menu, go to delete personal information, then again click Detailed Controls, select Erase all traces, uncheck the box for other Private Data options that do not want to delete and press Delete.
– Safari(Windows), select the Edit menu, then go to Preferences, then Security, Show cookies, click Delete All and OK to close the cookies list.
By continuing to use this website ELBILLAR.ES, you accept the use we make cookies for the limited purposes described above.
ELBILLAR.ES informs you that access and use of the website, and the services or content offered, They are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice, notwithstanding that access to some of the services or contents may require acceptance of additional General Conditions.
In general, users can access this site freely and free.
ALL PRICES OF PRODUCTS SHOWN WITHOUT TAXES.
Similarly the right to remove, limit or prevent access to its website when technical difficulties arise through events or circumstances beyond our control that, in our opinion, reduce or remove the safety standards adopted for the proper functioning of the web, ELBILLAR.ES not responsible.
We also reserve the right to make changes to the site without notice, including prices, in order to update, to correct, modify, add or delete the contents of the site or its design. The content and services offered by the site are updated regularly. Because updating the information is not immediate, we suggest you always check the validity and accuracy of information, services and content contained therein by means of contact email: email@example.com
All contents of the Web, as texts, product designs, pictures, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design…. are a work whose property belongs to ELBILLAR.ES or a third holder, without being interpreted transferred to the User.
The parties agree to the amicable settlement of disputes waiving any other means.
For your comfort, ELBILLAR.ES website contains links to third party websites where you will find more information about our services. If you access those links, you will leave the website ELBILLAR.ES.
– User Conduct
The website user agrees to make appropriate use of information (content or services) we offer on this website, and has the obligation not to use them for:
– Disseminate criminal content, violent, porn, offensive… in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs.
– Introduce computer viruses or other physical or electronic elements, or perform actions which would alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems or third party ELBILLAR.ES.
– Try to get the email accounts of other users or extract any information from our website, ie violate the rights of intellectual property.
– play, copy, to distribute, modify, to transform… the contents of the website unless prior permission from the owner of the corresponding rights.